Sunday, October 28, 2012

It is fall... The leaves are turning... well, not really

We may not have much of a weather change here in SoFla, but we are in the middle of a cold front and I have had the AC off for almost the whole day for two days in a row!  so that counts.
Fall is always my busiest time of the year (at my "real" job) and every year I have these high expectations for getting all geared up and prepared with a super-over-stocked closet full of handmade goods for the fall/winter gift-giving & craft-show season but always seem to scramble at the end.  Why should this year be any different? Basically November is knocking on the door and I've only got a big pile of fabric that has yet to be cut.  I'm just checking in here to post something, anything so that my blog isn't so stale. 
I'm starting tonight for some serious sewing finishing up a collaborative project for the Day of the Dead celebration on Friday then on to full-time stitching for Atomic in December.
Gotta go... I've got sewing to do!
 -Shelley

No comments: