Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bigger pockets for photographers.... genius!

 Last week I had a customer inquire whether or not I could make the pockets larger on a Wonder Woman apron.  Of course I can! They are already really big, but she is a photographer and is hoping to cut down on the amount of bags she has to carry around for her equipment so they needed to be extra big.  Collaborating is fantastic because I automatically assumed that I'd just make the pockets longer but she suggested that I keep the length the same but make the pockets come all the way up to the gold band.  Duh.  It is so funny how you can be so familiar with something but never really see it.  Having an outside perspective is refreshing. 
 Because she is planning to keep important stuff in these pockets, she didn't want them to be open all the time.  Velcro!
I've had other customers purchase aprons for work, make up artists, face painters and hair dressers but I think this is the first photographer (that I know of), I'm certain this apron will make her get in front of a camera every now and then too.
-Shelley

No comments: