Sunday, March 18, 2012

Retro Indie Market - pics from last month

I've been busy working on things for Odd Duck (which is in less than two weeks!) Sorry for the delay.
Here they are, pictures of my space from the Retro Indie Market that was held at the Boynton Beach Women's Club on February 11th.
My space was beautiful, very bright and picturesque.  I loved that this is the first show EVER that I've actually had room to spread out and even had room to spare!  As you can see, I was half-way up a very wide stairwell and had some killer windows to spotlight my stuff. 

The show was fun and the crowd was great but there is something very un-feng shui about being half-way up a stairwell.  As you can see from the pictures, the space was spectacular but I think people are just programed to keep walking when on a staircase.  I didn't really have anyone to talk to for most of the day, it was kinda lonely.
I wore some really cute shoes, just had to share that.
Because I didn't have a booth helper or any neighbors to watch my booth for me, I wasn't able to get any pics of any of the rest of the show but you can check out Annie's Cupboards blog for some really nice pictures from the show.
-Shelley

No comments: