Friday, January 14, 2011

Sugar Daze Custom Cake Designs needed a custom Apron

One of my best friends commissioned me to make an apron for her sister who is starting up her own cake company.  (She doesn't have a website yet, but if you are in the panhandle of Florida and in need of a great cake, let me know and I'll get you in contact with her)  She had an adorable logo drawn up and my friend thought it would be fun to make her a super sexy, fun apron that looks like her logo.

Of course it is a little different because I needed to add pockets.  And, the apron in the picture, although simple and cute, is kinda boring.  So, we decided on the other side being flashy and sexy.  We chose zebra print panels and corset lacing.  I think it turned out fabulous, what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty awesome

Lindz said...

I want one! Do you have a pattern for this ??