Friday, January 7, 2011

Retro Indie Market

My next craft show is the Retro Indie Market next month in Boynton Beach.  It is just a little over a month away and I am so insanely low on inventory! Between my online sales picking up over the holidays and me discovering that most artists and crafters are willing to trade, I have very little left to offer up at a show.  Also, I keep having these fabulous plush monsters create themselves in my head and I just HAVE to stop the apron production line and make monsters.  Sometimes the creative part of my brain just doesn't listen to the logical side.  I have a show in 5 weeks where I will be selling aprons.  I won't be selling plush at any shows until Odd Duck in April.  You'd think, the logical thing would be to make aprons, right?  Someone, please, help me get back on track!

No comments: