Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pin ups in Pink and Red for Valentines Day?

I got an email today from the organizer of the Retro Indie Market asking if we had any photos for the press for a write-up about Valentines Day.  I'm so bummed that I don't have any v-day themed products to photograph for the media.  I LOVE free press and totally wished I had something to contribute.  oh well... But, me being me, I sent some pics to her anyway even though it isn't "Valentines" per se, I sent her some shots of my newest apron which just so happens to be red and pink.  The Retro Indie Market is on Feb 12th, so I can't believe that I hadn't considered the Valentine's day connection before now. 
close enough right?  It could be "Valentine"-ey huh?  I've truly never really been that big on Valentine's Day anyway, I think holidays tend to get over commercialized sometimes and we lose sight of the things that we are supposed to be celebrating.  I don't really care for cut flowers or those nasty chocolates in the cardboard hearts but if my man wants to crack open a bottle of bubbly with me on that day... I'm all in!
So, back to the apron... check out this fabulous fabric!  It is Alexander Henry and I love love LOVE it.  And while you are looking, check out how good of a job I did making sure that the print on the pocket matched up perfectly.

No comments: