Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

I love making new starts.  I love making a list of things I want to accomplish.  It makes everything feel new and exciting.
But, this week I'm so frantic busy that I just can't help but to make goals that will lighten my load.  I am not happy about this.  I love doing thing, creating things, coming up with new ideas.  Cutting back and NOT making things is just depressing.
Unfortunately, unless I can figure out a way to add more hours to the day or figure out how to function without sleep, my goal for this year is to cut down the amount of shows I commit myself to.
On the positive side, I am working on being more organized (this one makes the list every year!) and keeping my online presence more consistent.  My goal last year was one apron per week and I failed miserably, so I'm gonna try to accomplish it this year.  I haven't listed one yet... but the week isn't even half-way over yet so there's still time.
I did manage to list 3 things in my other Etsy shop, if that counts. 
-Shelley

No comments: