Monday, October 11, 2010

Can you feel it... the Holidays are coming

This time of year is so exciting!  I live in south Florida so we don't really get a season change, just less hot.  It is exiting for so many reasons:
  • craft show season
  • football season
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving is right around the corner
  • My Birthday!
  • Christmas is coming!
I'm getting prepped for all of them.  Craft shows... whew, I can't even describe how busy this keeps me!  Football season... I work part-time {virtually} for a ticket broker and part of my job is to man the bus trips.  I have to make sure that everyone gets on, everyone is paid up and that every gets back to the bus after the game.  Not a bad gig considering that I get free beer and get to go to all of the Miami Dolphins games!  Halloween... who doesn't love Halloween?  Candy, costumes, an excuse to be silly for a night... love.
Thanksgiving is probably my least favorite holiday.  I'm not really that big of a fan of the typical traditional Thanksgiving food and it gets in the way of my Birthday-week celebration but the good part is that I get to see family (usually).  This year I'll be 35 and although I'm not sure yet how I'll be celebrating, you can put your money on the fact that there WILL be a party!
And of course Christmas.  The only bad thing about Christmas is that it is over too quick.
Here are some Aprons that I've got up in my shop right now that could go for good use for some of these exciting fall events.



No comments: