Monday, January 27, 2014

Back in to Creative

2013 was a pretty boring year for Kitschy Aprons.  I seriously had no time for sewing so the only things I created were custom orders.  I didn't have any time to get lost in fabric selection or creating new styles or doing any of the artistic parts of what I do.  Don't get me wrong, I love the super hero line of aprons that I make, but that is pretty much all I made!  My Etsy store's sold page pretty much tells the story.
This year I've restructured how I do things around here and hopefully that will free up more of my time for the creative part of running a handmade business.  So far this year I've already made as many new styles as I did during the entire 2013!  The only problem now is finding a good spot for taking photos.  I also desperately need a new mannequin but you don't need to hear about all of that.  Here are a couple of new One-of-a-Kind aprons that I've made recently....
For Sale online here

For Sale online here


-Shelley

No comments: