Thursday, March 17, 2011

Show Prep - Odd Duck Bazaar

Odd Duck is less than a month away so I'm already getting nervous.  I'm always nervous for shows but this one especially because I'm hosting it (myself and the 3 other girls in the Hollywood Craft Mafia)! I never knew how much work went into putting on a show until we did last year's Odd Duck.  And just when we thought we knew what we were doing, we added a big 30'x50' tent so then there is a whole new set of stressors that come along with it, permits, surveys, etc.
Although it is hard work, I love doing it.  It is exciting!
So, I'm trying to get my personal show prep done early so that I can handle and last minute show hosting duties that may occur closer to the show.
Yesterday I got out my tub that I keep my show stuff and washed/dried/ironed my linens, organized my paperwork and realized that I was in very very low supply of business cards!  I have to share this because I was so excited because the very same day I got an email from Vista Print that I could get free business cards!  convenient because that is exactly what I needed.  I put a banner link-y thingy here in this post in case you want to get some free business cards too...
FREE Product Samples for home and office
I'm such a cheapskate that free business cards just weren't enough.  I saw that they have a whole section on their site for free stuff!  Of course, the free stuff is limited, but I took full advantage.  I ordered 250 business cards with glossy finish, 10 folded card stock note cards with my logo on them and matching envelopes and a stamp and all it costs me was just under $8 for shipping. Sweet deal right? 
I'll post back and let you know if the quality was as awesome as the price.

No comments: