Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Treasuries, Super Heros, Christmas & Gifts

Funny how an item sometimes gets picked up in multiple treasuries at the same time.  The following treasuries were all created over the holiday weekend.  You see, there is my Captain America apron...
and there it is again in this one...
Then a couple more treasuries to add to the list for the Santa Elf apron that I'd already blogged about being in almost a dozen treasuries:
And this one...
The following treasury is a first for this apron. This apron is one of my all-time favorites and I just don't think I'd done a good enough job displaying it because it doesn't seem to get too much attention.  (it is the brown one on the second row)  It is a swing-style apron and is beautiful when worn.  One of these days I'm gonna put on some makeup and have the hubby take my picture in it instead of the mannequin.

No comments: