Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Latest Kitschy Apron is going to a Good Cause





I have donated my latest Kitschy Apron to benefit Mike & Dianna Dore. Recently they were in a really bad accident and their friends have pulled together to throw them a benefit to help. I immediately volunteered an apron and went through all of my fabrics to make sure and find a really awesome combination. I'm proud of how well this one came out and hope it will fetch a decent amount at the raffle. The green side is sturdy and made with fabric that is chemically treated for stain resistance, and the floral side is a much lighter soft woven cotton. Both sides have four big pockets. It is like two aprons in one!

I know that many of you reading this are not here local, but figured I would post anyway because these two people are some of the warmest hearts you will ever meet and your prayers on their speedy recovery are appreciated.

1 comment:

Shelley Mitchell said...

Spamming in my comment section? Not cool! I'm leaving it here just to show folks how BORING the "standard" apron is compared to a handcrafted kitschy apron. :)